Paper: 20lb printer paper
Lines: *sureya's lineart [link] traced with a Micron 01 pen.
Skin: E000, E00
Hair: E15, E25, E27, E29
Cherry Blossoms: Y00, Y13, V04, RV11, RV00
Kimono: B32, B14, BV04, B24
Kimono pattern: BG13, RV09, RV34, RV11, RV52
Obi: V17, RV06, BV04
Yukata: C0, C2
Sandals: E31, E34, R29, BG90
Copic coloring of ~darkchilightchi
's adopted character; originally seen in #color-me-club
Only post-work done was trimming out the unused paper background and using a 'Reduce Noise' filter to smooth out the color to match more what is on paper. I am well aware of the bleed spots and there is a reason I won't touch them up.
Wow, did I put the pressure on myself here! So many hours over several nights spent being very careful and coloring in phases. I got to work on my usual blending technique and tried something new that I think came out really well with the obi.
I had a lot of fun working on this, despite the one night that I started to get upset over having let a section completely dry and messing up one thing I was working on, but I really like the altered outcome way more than what it would have been.Other versions by family: Wife Daughter [link] [link]